Italian GreyhoundJune 3, 2020
Blood Orange Espresso MartiniJune 3, 2020
Blood Orange & Ancho Paloma
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila Tapatio Reposado
- 1 oz Fresh Blood Orange Juice
- 3/4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 2 1/2 oz San Pellegrino Pompelmo
- 1 oz Ancho Reyes Liqueur Floater
- 1 pinch Crystal Salt
- 1 Garnish with Pineapple Leaf and Grapefruit Supreme
Measure and strain fresh juices through a fine sieve into separate containers.
In a chilled highball glass add ice (large clear cubes preferred), tequila, juices, salt and stir to combine.
Add chilled San Pellegrino Pompelmo.
To finish, top off with Ancho Reyes liqueur and garnish with two supreme cut grapefruit slices and rolled pineapple leaf skewered with a cocktail pick.
Recipe and photo courtesy of @tipplepics, Los Angeles, CA